Welcome to the Call of Duty Mobile Game Guide. Our guide is related to tips and tricks, character, weapon, attachment, perk, and a whole lot more!
Bang Bang Bang Bang Exotic
Table of Contents
|1||COD Mobile Best Gun Tier List Season 3.|
|2||Best Gun To Use in Season 3 (Rank)|
|3||How To Unlock Outrider Artic in COD Mobile.|
Newest Guide Article
Check out: All Perks List in Call of Duty Mobile
Call of Duty Mobile Walkthrough
Fight across iconic multiplayer maps and play fan-favorite modes as you strive to be the best in the world in Activision's highly-anticipated Call of Duty Mobile.
Call of Duty Mobile allows you to choose a variety of Game Modes to plays against other players. Most Importantly Battle Royale also port into the call of duty mobile game as well. Here is all 6 Call of Duty Mobile Gamemodes:
- Team Deathmatch: Kill players on the opposing team. The first team to reach the score limit wins!
- Free-for-all: Straight up Deathmatch. Every man and woman for his or herself.
- Domination: Capture and hold flags across the map to earn points for your team.
- Hardpoint: Capture the hill which rotates location periodically to earn points for your team.
- Frontline: Kill players on the opposing team. You always spawn at your base. The first team to reach the score limit wins!
- Search & Destroy: Defend and destroy the objective. No respawning.
There could be more modes upcoming for Call of Duty Mobile such as Zombie and more but the five above are official confirm and playable in the game.
After choosing your game modes you are also able to choose which maps you want to play.
There are currently 8 Maps that you can choose from. Each of them is the original map that you used to play in Call of Duty PC or Console.
Here are the 8 maps that are available to play in Call of Duty Mobile:
- Crash: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Crossfire: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Killhouse: Call of Duty 4: Moder Warfare
- Firing Range: Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Hijacked: Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Standoff: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
- Nuketown: Call of Duty Black Ops
- Raid: Call of Duty Black Ops 2
There might be another upcoming Map but these 8 maps are confirm and playable in Call of Duty Mobile now.
To keep the game fresh you can also customize your loadout those include your weapon skins, attachment, and most importantly your character.
Call of Duty Mobile Australia Beta is out now!! Read the article down below to play the game even you're not in Australia.
To get your hand on Call of Duty Mobile Australia Beta click on the 2 articles down below.
Image credit to Google PlayStore
Call of Duty Mobile Battle Royale
The beta testing started in India and there is also Battle Royale mode in the game. In Battle Royale, there are 2 perspectives that you can choose FPP (First Person Perspective) and TPP (Third Person Perspective).
If you are not familiar with what Battle Royale is, it is similar to PUBG Mobile but with Call of Duty Weapon and movement mechanic. Currently, there are a lot of bots in the game because the game is still in beta testing.
Call of Duty Battle Royale Explained:
Your objective is to survive until no one else survives. From time to time the danger zone will become smaller and smaller and gather all the survivors into a random area. The game starts by all players dropping into a huge map from an airplane then proceeds to find all the items and weapons and start moving into the safe zone and survive until you are the last one on the map.
For a complete guide of Call of Duty Mobile Battle Royale visit here.
Watch the Official Trailer of Call of Duty Mobile
Take the heart-pounding, adrenaline-fueled of Call of Duty with you wherever you go with Call of Duty Mobile.
Video credit to Call of Duty
News & Guides Latest Article
Find out Our Call of Duty Mobile News & Guide Latest Article here:
Download Call of Duty Mobile
Get Call of Duty Mobile for Android by downloading it from Google Play Store or you can simply click down below:
For IOS devices you can download Call of Duty Mobile from App Store.