Lan is a New SSR simulacra that introduce into Tower of Fantasy. Guide on which characters should Lan team up with, matrices build & gift list.
Check out all Lan full information and Build guide down below:
Character & Weapon Banner Info
Lan is a New SSR Defense simulacra. She was born on (....) in a town called Unknown. She will make her first debut on 30, March 2023, and is ready to explore the world of Tower of Fantasy with her Vermilion Bird as her main weapon.
- EN Voice Actor: N/A
- JP Voice Actor: N/A
How to Get Lan Simulacra
This simulacrum is a limited-time offer character. In order, to get her you need to Spend Red Nucleus in the N/A special offer.
How to Get Lan Matrices
This matrix is also a limited-time offer. You can go to N/A special order and spend Special Voucher to get all of her chips.
Weapon Stats & Effects
- Weapon Name: Vermilion Bird
- Type: Defense
- Element: Flame
- Shatter: 15.80
- Charge: 8.00
- Attack: N/A
- Crit: N/A
- HP: N/A
Flame Type: When the weapon is fully charged, the next attack will ignite the target for 8 seconds, causing damage equal to 58.00% of ATK every second. Ignited targets have 50% reduced healing efficacy.
Elemental Flame Resonance: Increase flame ATK by 15% and flame resistance by 25%. Activate by equipping 2 or more flame weapons. This set effect works in the off-hand slot. Cannot stack with effects of the same type.
- 1★: Plume Gathering: When Lingguang is equipped, Ammo Consumption and damage, charge, and shatter of other weapon is multiplied by Plum Gathering's amount. Glittering Flame when a target near a plume is detonated or hit by Bursting Flame deal 30% of the damage from detonation Bursting Flame to 3 nearby targets with the highest HP (can include the target itself).
- 2★: Increase the current weapon's base HP growth by 16%.
- 3★: When releasing any weapon discharge, all plumes on the field will trigger a mini Bursting Flame effect that has 30% effectiveness, Enemies near plumes have their attack reduced by 15%. After dealing damage for the first time after you enter combat, 3 plumes will be generated near the target immediately.
- 4★: Increase the current weapon's base ATK growth by 32%.
- 5★: Bursting Flame ignores enemies' flame resistance by 50%. Enemies affected by Erosion will now take 15% more flame damage instead.
- 6★: Normal attack chain and Airborne normal attack chain gain 66.7% damage bonus. Plume Gathering value will be increased by 2 for the following movements. Plume spin, discharge, and Bursting Flame.
Best Matrices for Lan
Discover the best Matrices for Lan in Tower of Fantasy from R to SSR grade.
- R Matrix: 3 Pieces of Explosive Core Increase damage dealt by Flame weapons by 6%.
- SR Matrix: 3 Pieces of Frost Bot When HP is below 40%, using a discharge skill to switch to the current weapon restores HP equal to 160/200/240% of ATK.
- SSR Matrix: You can use all 4 Lan Pieces if you are lucky enough to get all 4 together.
Best Lan Team Build
Annabella + Lin + Lan
Earn Attack Resonance: Equip at least 2 DPS-type weapons to activate. Increase final damage by 10%, which is team play in further increased to 40%.
On the ground, tap the basic attack button to perform 5 consecutive attacks.
- First Attack: Deal damage equal 94.8% of ATK + 5 and small knockback.
- Second Attack: Deal damage equal 129.8% of ATK + 7 and big knockback.
- Third Attack: Deal damage equal 221.3% of ATK + 12 and float the target.
- Fourth Attack: Deal damage equal 241.3% of ATK + 13 and knockdown.
- Fifth Attack: Deal damage equal 304.1% of ATK + 16 and knockback.
While ariborne, tap the basic attack button to perform up to 5 consecutive attacks in the air, consuming endurance.
- First Attack: Deal damage equal 106.3% of ATK + 6.
- Second Attack: Deal damage equal 129.8% of ATK + 7.
- Third Attack: Deal damage equal 158.1% of ATK + 8.
- Fourth Attack: Deal damage equal 165.3% of ATK + 9.
- Fifth Attack: Deal damage equal 296.3% of ATK + 16.
While on the ground, between the second and the fifth basic attack, hold attack to summon the blazing bird that will charge toward the enemies and fly to the end of the sky. Deals 125% of ATK + 7 damage and strongly suspends enemies.
When the user is airborne, hold an attack to control your movements in the air, gaining hyperbody and continuously consuming endurance. While controlling weapon in the air, deal 25% of ATK + 1 damage to enemies nearby by causing the plumes to spin rapidly. During this state, release the attack button to perform a plunge attack, dealing 50% of ATK + 3 damage and strong knockdown.
While on the ground and not in combat, hold attack to enter aim mode and generate a plume at a designated position. The plume will exist for 15 seconds and will disappear when you enter combat, During the existence of plume, press the skill button to teleport to the plume's position.
Dodge right before getting hit to activate a Phantasia, which reduces the speed of enemies within the area. Cooldown: 15 seconds. While dodging you gain hitstun immunity for 0.5 seconds.
Fly to the plumes in the order that they appeared and finish in your initial position. The flight trajectory will stay for 5 seconds, and nearby enemies will have their movement speed reduced by 50%. During the skill, become immune to damage (unavailable in Apex League), cooldown 12 seconds. Every time you fly past a plume, deal 333.3% of ATK + 18 area damage and cause the plume to rapidly spin for 5 seconds.
Magnificent Phoenix Breath
When weapon charge is full or Phatasia is triggered, switching to this weapon from another weapon removes all debuffs from the wielder and deal 1,180% of ATK + 62 damage. During the animation, gain invincibility for 2.6 seconds (unavailable in Apex League). Passive: upon hit, increase your flame damage by Plume gathering x 3% for 20 seconds.
Weapon Upgrade Materials
We will update the weapon materials when the Simulcrum released. You'll need a higher rarity of these materials when you upgrade your weapon to a higher level.
Character Awakening Traits
Discover Lan awakening in Tower of Fantasy points required and trait effects:
- 1200 Points: When using Fortitude Resonance, expand the boundary triggered by accumulating power. Reduce incoming flame and frost damage by 16% to yourself and teammates inside the boundary.
- 4000 Points: When using Fortitude Resonance, expand the boundary triggered by accumlating power. Reduce incoming flame and frost damage by 24% and increase final damage by 8% to yourself and teammates inside the boundary.
To gain Awakening points you must send gift to her character.
- Gift that awaken +80 Point:
- Signed Postcard.
- Gift that awaken +60 Points:
- 3D Hykros Puzzle
- Snow Globe
- Void Angel Figuring
- Warren Fossil
- School Idol Albis
- Ultimate Warrior Otter
- Umi's Poker Deck
- Gift that awaken +30 points:
- Meteorite In a Bottle
- Mirroria Toy Bricks
- Rabbit Throw Pillow
- Gift that awaken +20 points:
- Postcard of Aida
- Retro Harmonica
- Moonflower Ornament
Hope this guide can help you guys to understand more about Lan and have a better build to make her become more stronger in the game.